Corporate Scorecard has set up almost 100 separate accounts across Federal Government Departments and Agencies, several of which have multiple users.
There are a number of Federal Government Contracts including Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency and The Department of Employment, Education and Workplace relations, both of which have piggy-back provisions. Several Departments have already taken advantage of this.
Through these contracts or through direct engagements, we have been providing the following services to the Commonwealth:
- Financial Viability Assessments on tenderers for contracts of various risk profiles and supply panels
- Credit Rating reports on organisations tendering for critical or major infrastructure projects
- Risk assessments of projects that have applications for Commonwealth funding
- Risk profiling of large supply panels, batch processing of Express Checks
- On-line services including Express Checks ASIC and property searches, etc.