Corporate Scorecard has already set up 300 separate Accounts for various divisions of State Government Departments and Authorities across all States of Australia and we are putting on new clients every month.
There are whole of Government contracts in place in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland plus a few other tendered contracts covering more specific services. (If required, there are provisions for the Local Buy contract to be accessed for Queensland State Government Departments.)
Through these contracts or through direct engagements, we have been providing the following services to State Government:
- Financial Viability Assessments on tenderers for contracts of various risk profiles and supply panels
- Credit Rating reports on organisations tendering for critical or major infrastructure projects
- Risk assessments of projects that have applications for funding by the State
- Assessments relating to the Home Builders warranty schemes.
- Supply Market Research
- Risk profiling of large supply panels, batch processing of Express Checks
- On-line services including Express Checks ASIC and property searches, etc.