Contract Number - CASG/CD/RFT0444/17 - DEFENCE SUPPORT SERVICES (DSS) PANEL
4. Commercial Services:
4.6 Commercial Financial Investigation and Validation Services
The Service Provider shall provide cost investigation and validation services. The required services may include, but not be limited to:
- conduct cost investigation and validation of cost estimates and proposals;
- conduct development of the financial aspects of tenders;
- develop accurate cost models to collect information as part of cost investigation and validation
- provision of services to assist in the audit and review of contractor forecasts and costs;
- conduct assessment of the financial aspects of tender evaluations;
- conduct negotiations relating to financial matters; and
- preparation and presentation of cost investigation reports to independent reviewers and high-level decision-makers.
- Advice on cost investigation techniques and practices.
- Cost investigation models/relationships.
- Cost investigation reports.
- Financial input to tender evaluation reports and contract negotiation directive.
Indicative Performance Standards
Services are to be provided commensurate with relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations and Defence requirements.
Service Providers are to employ Industry best practice when undertaking the Services.
Cost investigations are accurate and appropriate to the various stages of the procurement process; and
Services are provided in accordance with Contract.